CLARIFICATION STATEMENT REGARDING PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW
ENFORCEMENT DATE: 28.09.2022
1-WHO WE ARE?
TERARYUM APP application will be referred to as data controller, application and company in this policy. Personal data within the application are under the protection of the data controller.
As the data controller, we take the necessary technical and administrative measures in order to ensure that your personal data is securely stored and processed in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
Accordingly, a Disclosure Statement has been issued within the scope of this Law on the Protection of Personal Data in order to inform you within the scope of the processing, storage and transfer of your personal data in accordance with the law. Accordingly, the Disclosure Statement has been issued within the scope of the Protection of Personal Data No.6698 in order to legally inform you within the scope of the processing, storage and transfer of your personal data in accordance with the concerned law.
2-FOR WHAT PURPOSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE PROCESSED?
Although your personal data may differ depending on the service provided by the data controller and the commercial activities of the data controller, in accordance with the law; automatically or non-automatically, authorized data controller units and offices, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means can be collected through verbally, written or electronically. When you call our call centers or use our website, when you visit the data controller or our website, social media channels, your personal data may be processed through creating and updating.
Processed data: Identity and Contact Information, Usage Information, Location Information, Information for Personalization, Device Information, Backup Information, Directory Information and other in-app information with explicit consent.
Purposes for processing: In accordance with the conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the concerned Law and all relevant legislation, by the data controller;
- To ensure that our legal obligations are fulfilled in accordance with the concerned Law.
- Providing software services and other outside services for the performance of the professional activities,
- In order to carry out the necessary operations by the relevant units and to carry out the commercial activities of the data controller in accordance with the legislation, the relevant company’s policies and data controller policies, and to carry out the activities in this direction,
- For determining, planning and implementing the short, mid and long term commercial policies of the data controller,
- For suggesttion of the service products and projects offered by the data controller according to the personal tastes, usage habits and needs of the persons concerned, giving information about the products, services and projects,
- For providing an effective customer service,
- For Presentation of services and offers,
- For Providing information about all kinds of promotions, campaigns, sweepstakes,
- For Carrying out all kinds of marketing and advertising activities,
- For determining visitor profiles,
- To ensure the commercial reliability of the data controller,
- For Providing support services to customers and visitors within the scope of the valid contract and within the framework of service standards,
- Market research and statistical studies,
- For contacting people who have a business relationship with the data controller,
- For marketing, compliance management, vendor/supplier management,
- For planning, auditing and execution of information security processes,
- For creation and management of information technology infrastructure,
- Planning and execution of employees’ access authorizations to Data Owner/Relevant Person information,
- Follow-up of financial and/or accounting transactions, including invoicing,
- Follow-up of legal affairs,
- Planning and execution of corporate communication activities,
- It can be processed for the purposes of ensuring that the data is accurate and up-to-date and preventing fake accounts that may be created.
3-WHAT ARE THE COLLECTION METHODS AND LEGAL REASONS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is stored for the period required by legal obligations or for the period allowed in the relevant legislation. Your personal data may be collected, processed, transferred and stored for the purposes specified in Articles 1 and 2 of this statement within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the concerned Law.
4-WHAT ARE THE TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND THE PURPOSE OF THIS TRANSFER?
TeraryumApp will be able to share the personal data it has obtained with the following parties in accordance with this Clarification Text. The information under this heading may differ from person to person, depending on the services and products that people may benefit from, their requests and consent, and the reasons for compliance with the law.
TeraryumApp does not share any data regarding the content of your communication established through the Application, even if there is a request from authorized institutions and organizations. TeraryumApp may share user data with the competent authorities that it is obliged to submit personal data within a legal obligation and in order to protect its own rights, safety and the rights or safety of third parties. TeraryumApp can only share this personal data after examining whether the requesting parties are authorized.
Your personal data; In accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the law and in accordance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the law, in line with the legitimate lawful personal data processing purposes of the data controller, by the data controller for the following purposes;
- Protecting its commercial reputation and reliability ,
- Determining, planning and implementing commercial and business strategies in the short, mid and long term,
- Carrying out the necessary work by our business units to benefit you from the products, services and projects offered,
- Suggesting the products, services and projects offered to you by customizing them according to your personal tastes, usage habits and needs,
- For ensuring the legal and commercial security of the persons in business relationship (Administrative operations for communication carried out by the data controller, ensuring the physical security and control of the locations of the data controller, business partner/customer/user evaluation processes, research processes, legal compliance process, audit, financial affairs etc.),
- It can be transferred to data controller officials, our business partners, shareholders, legally authorized institutions and organizations for the purposes of ensuring the execution of HR policies.
5-ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED ABROAD?
TeraryumApp servers are located in Turkey and all data regarding usage is stored in Turkey. TeraryumApp does not transfer data abroad.
6-YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to the data controller through the methods mentioned down below, the data controller will conclude your request free of charge as soon as possible and is within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on its nature. However, if a fee is stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board, the fee in the determined expense may be charged.
Users of the application will be able to use the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,,
- Learn if personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Learning the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the provisions specified in Article 7 of the Law,
- Requesting notification of third parties to whom personal data has been transferred, regarding the rectification, deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Objection to the processing of personal data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You can send your request regarding the exercise of your mentioned rights to the data controller in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. In this regard, the channels and procedures to submit your application in writing to the data controller within the scope of Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law are explained below. By filling out the application form completely, together with the documents identifying your identity, which includes your explanations regarding your right that you request to exercise from the rights specified in Article 11 of the Law;
- A copy with a wet signature can be personally delivered to the address “TOBB ETÜ Yerleşkesi 2. Kısım, Teknoloji Transfer Ofisi , Söğütözü caddesi no:43 Çankaya / ANKARA”,
- It can be sent to our address above via a notary public or registered mail.,
- By signing with a secure electronic signature, you can send it via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or from your Registered Electronic Mail account, you can send it to the address of the company you want to apply, with a secure electronic signature.
*THIS POLICY IS EXECUTED BY TeraryumApp.
Regarding the Clarification Text
TeraryumApp can make changes to this Clarification Text at any time, if necessary. In such a case, the updated Clarification Text will be published through the Application and presented to your attention. Updates and changes made by TeraryumApp to the Clarification Text are valid from the date they are published in the Application.
The information contained in the Clarification Text may differ from person to person due to the products and services that people benefit from, their requests and consent.
Our Best Regards.